Sunday, March 15, 2020

Help if you need it

To my dear clients near and far:

This is a defining and challenging time we are moving through.  For those of you who may feel the need for extra counsel, I offer options for as-needed guidance.  Beyond regular natal/birth chart, solar return and current forecast readings, I am also available to clients for as-needed sessions by phone, FaceTime or Zoom via draw down account or fee for service.

If you prefer the draw down account, the amount of time used will be drawn against advance payment by either Venmo, Paypal or check.  

The second option is fee for service; the minutes used for a session are then charged accordingly.

My rate for as-needed guidance is $2 per minute, so $30 minutes is $60, etc.

Please know that I am here to help you navigate through this time.

Blessings be,

Hilary

No comments:

Post a Comment